Empowering the Mind, Spirit, and Body
Kwon's Tae Kwon Do (Taekwondo)
We are located 8215 S. Holly St location in Centennial, CO. It is at the corner of Holly and County Line, right next to Monster Mini Golf and Menchie's Frozen Yogurt.
- New students, please come visit! We would love to show you what we are all about!
- Current students, the class schedule has remained the same, so please come at your normal time.
- From now through the spring, students will need to wear their full uniforms. It will be cold, and we want to make sure everyone stays warm (and safe). Master Kwon announce when t-shirts can be worn in the spring of 2016.
- Thanksgiving Break: There will be no classes from Wednesday, November 25th, 2015 through Saturday, November 28th, 2015. Classes will resume Monday, November 30th at their normal times.
- Our next Open House and Potluck/Demonstration will be on Wednesday, December 9th, immediately following promotion testing. Testing starts promptly at 6:00 PM, with the open house and potluck and short demonstration to follow. Students must wear their full uniform for promotion testing, and should arrive at least 15 minutes before their scheduled time. Please come join us for this event!
- Christmas/New Year's Break: We will be closed from Monday, December 21st, 2015 through Saturday, January 2nd, 2016. We hope everyone enjoys their holidays, and classes will resume Monday, January 4th, 2016 at their normal times.
About Tae Kwon Do
Tae Kwon Do has a rich and varied history. It began 2000 years ago as a form of military training and self defense.
Here you will train with Korean Master Do Young Kwon, a World Tae Kwon Do Champion and learn everything needed to become a true master at the martial arts and beyond.
We specialize in training for all ages....children through adults.
Here at Kwon's Tae Kwon Do, we don't just teach Tae Kwon Do...we offer everything from character building to self defense, to Master Kwon's elite OLYMPIC SPARRING TEAM.
You may come anytime to observe our classes and speak to Master Kwon.
If you would like to try us out, we have A SPECIAL TRIAL OFFER; no obligation.
We know you will thoroughly enjoy and immediately benefit from our classes.
CONTACT US NOW!